The RPF is in power and it will always remain in power as long as those who would get rid of it still contain the following frame of mind:
1. To promote Hutu and Tutsi ethnicities in lieu of promoting our national identity as the core of Rwandan unity;
2. To promote regionalism (Nduga and Rukiga) and die for it instead of paying the ultimate sacrifice for the liberation of the country;
3. To quibble over each other’s dead ones (some quibble over Rwigema, others over Habyarimana and some others over Kayibanda, etc.) instead of patriotically fighting to topple the dictatorship of the Kagame regime;
4. To waste time on the creation of many political parties instead of supporting the already existent parties and give one’s full commitment to the love for the country;
5. To rush into building walls between one another in place of building the democratic Rwanda which would be the efficient antidote to our historical problems.
“We must either learn to live together as brothers, or we are going to die together as fools.” Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.