THE HARD PUNCH MILITARY GUIDANCE PLAN IS SLOWLY TAKING SHAPE. IT’S NOW A MATTER OF WHEN. This action by criminal Paul Kagame to force businesses located along the border with Uganda to close and relocated internally isn’t merely a dictatorship decision. This is a military preparation strategy. Like other political decisions which have been taken by Kigali regime for the past months, this decision is also part of a well planned strategy as envisage in the Gabiro hard punch military manoeuvre exercises which takes place yearly since 2015 to 2018.
In 2015 and 2017, the hard punch military manoeuvre exercises, focused on Tanzania, because of criminal Paul Kagame’s uneasy relationship with the former president of Tanzania, Jakaya Kikwete and his CCM party. In 2017 and 2018, the focus changed to Uganda.
HARD PUNCH STRATEGY
1) Stop Rwandans from going to Uganda.
2) Deploy self sufficient DMI cells in Uganda especially along the Kampala – Kabale corridor.
3) Deploy DMI cell around Makenke Barack in Mbarara, with strong DMI cells in Mbarara, Ntungamo and Kabale.
4) Deploy heavily along the border with reinforcement of men and weapons to the 2nd and 3rd division.
5) Units of special forces and presidential guard to lead in the planning and strategy/command.
6) Deployment to Concentrate on the week point of Mutara area.
7) Start with attack – offensive, take the war to their territory because of the fighting width Uganda gives. In the hard punch exercise, this point of never at any cost to allow the fight to be fought on Rwanda territory is emphasised. Rwanda’s territory is small, any military advancement 60 miles inland would be knocking the capital. Therefore, the strategy, it’s to take the war to their adversaries.
7) Attack from 6 axis point with main prize of Kisoro, Kabale and Ntungamo. And creating a buffer zone, while recruiting and training anti regime elements in captured territory. (The RCD scenario in DR Congo)
N.B: Creating media war centre for P.R and attack against the Uganda regime. And this one is already operational.